The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) is a registered animal welfare charity with IPC status. SPCA Singapore is not a government agency. They rely on donations from supporters to continue their essential role as animal protectors.
Over $3,200,000 annually is required to carry out our animal welfare work. The organization receives around 150 pets and stray animals every month. This figure includes lost dogs, all checked for microchips, and advertised in the press to locate their owners.
The objectives of the Society are to prevent cruelty to animals and birds and to promote kindness to animals and birds. The vision is to become a compassionate Singapore where all animals are treated with kindness and respect.
The Society provides various animal welfare services to the community including:
- Animal cruelty and welfare investigations
- 24-hour emergency animal rescue
- Running a shelter for stray, abandoned and unwanted pets
- Complementary veterinary care and spay/ neuter surgeries for community animals
- School-based education programs, and conducted group visits to SPCA
- Education talks, seminars, and workshops
- Foster care for young animals
- Lost and found pets
- Providing volunteer opportunities to enhance corporate and community engagement
- Rehoming notice board for personal adoption notices
- Advocacy for wildlife, companion and community animals and animals in the entertainment, fashion, food and laboratory industries
AdoptAgust is proud to announce the collaboration between SPCA Singapore to promote kindness and prevent animal cruelty through design, education, and advocacy. A portion of your purchase will be donated to the organization to help fund their cause.